Popular Posts

Wednesday, April 6, 2011

The Community of Pilgrims

Well I have had an exhilirating day planning for Del Norte.  Thanks to the Forum pilgrims and their ability to respond to just about any question one might have, I am beginning to feel a sense of relief about Del Norte.  Today I started with a post from 2004 if you can believe it.  An e-mail from a Pilgrim to a friend outlined her journey day by day.  This left many questions in my mind, particularly about, so what's happened in the passing years.

Personal messages came flowing in from recent Del Norte pilgrims and a post or two on the forum.  I still have work to do but the most amazing thing is that thanks to my previous Camino experiences, I have a great deal of faith that I need not sweat this.  It appears that in the passage of time, northern Spain has released a bunch of material about Del Norte, even though it seems at this point only to be available in northern Spain.  So I get it. I have to go there to find my way.

Taking leaps of faith based on the experience of life travellers is how we learn.  We make it most times and sometimes we need to make our own lesson.  I love being older.  I love that being older has brought me to a point of trust and of no or little fear.  I love that I can "face my fear and do it anyway" as some author put it.  Within reason, I might ad.

Some one on the Forum has as her ongoing message at the bottom of her posts...live your life!  Ya gotta love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment