Popular Posts

Monday, April 4, 2011

Planning ain't so easy!

So Camino babies and veterans, I have spent the morning dissecting a website with the Del Norte info.

Butterflies have returned to my tummy as I look over the challenges of this route.  Big hills, lots of them.  Beautiful vistas, lots of them.  Platas (beaches) lots of them. Wow, I am pretty excited.

Someone on the Forum has been asking where the energy lines are on the Camino, that is where she wants to be.   I say they start in your planning room at home.  The energy that has taken me over is all about thinking of the wonderful parts of the world I have never seen before.  My angels will be with me and of course, so will all of you, I know it.

So far my plan is 2 days in Barcelona and then train to Irun.  So really it will be day 4 before I start the walk.  Every step of the way will unfold forgotten sences, new scenery and new challenges.   That is one of the beautiful things about walking.  The mind is focused.  The body is ready.  The spirit expands because when we walk we are "in the zone" of mother nature. Every time I walk the dogs, every day is different even though I have walked the paths so many times.  

We are part of the environment, we are not separate from it.   Walking on the Mother's belly, day in and day out is a primitive activity that can bring us back to her and to her energy.  As I said the other day to some one, travel light, life is easier that way.

Nameste

No comments:

Post a Comment