Popular Posts

Friday, April 1, 2011

The Forum and "Radiation Levels in Europe"

For those of you who read the Forum Santiago de Compostela Forum that is,  you know that there is a great concern and lots of back and forth posts going on about the Radiation Levels in Europe due to the quake in Japan. 

Brother Davide put it to rest for me when he basically said, All is well.  He talked about all the hype that media has spread over the years about one potential disaster or another and he said,  All is Well.

So I posted back with my usual rant...

Thanks Brother David, I agree with you, it is what it is and all is well. One real life lesson I gained on the CF in 2009 is that I came to understand the uselessness (is that a word) of worry. Seriously, life is so much more simple when worry flies out the window. If there is nothing that I can do to change a "possible" outcome of an event or such, then I drop the thought. It helps to make a decision and go with it. Yes, gathering information is important but if I know where I already stand on a topic then I base my decision on where I stand on the topic.

Looking forward to my next Camino in July across Del Norte.

Love and light (without harmfull levels of radiation) .. check out the cartoon below

No comments:

Post a Comment